|Focus & Scope|
|Open Access Policy|
- General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Jcommsci must be
- Written in Indonesia or English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 20 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 12 pages.
- Recommended to use of a tool such as Mendeley or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and chooseAPA style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the
- Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- The title of paper is max 14 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- The Abstract has maksimum 150-200 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure:Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of30 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org